This all access pass gets you five courses for the price of four. Through the all access option you will gain access to courses on self-direction, persistence, calculated risk-taking, evidence-based decision-making, and tolerance for ambiguity. Each of the five courses will have access to self-directed, personalized learning opportunities. Through multi-modal materials you will be able to review background knowledge, strategies, and much more. Users will be able to complete a brief assessment for each course and download five personalized certificates of completion. At the end of each course users will be able to:
– Identify what each skill area means for their classroom.
– Understand how each of these skills is positioned in the area of entrepreneurship.
– Discuss with their students how increasing abilities in each skill area can support their success in school and in life.
– Integrate strategies to foster each skill area.
– Teach their students strategies and the goals of using those strategies.
– Reflect on their own practice and abilities in these five areas.